Welcome to My blog

You will find a little bit more about me , my process in painting and the things I live for, Please enjoy and come back often.



Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Night Thoughts

A friend of mine and I went to see the Monet show at the St Louis Art Museum. It was one of the Monet's waterlilies triptychs. Wow! how beautiful, 7' x 44' that's a big painting.This the first time all three panels have been together since the 80s.He painted over 250 painting of his pond and bridge, to be able to see it up close then step back and see the whole thing was amazing!
I need to paint more, my wife asked me what am I most afraid of in Life?, my answer was to never  paint again..What holds me back? Why am I never satisfied? Only over the past 10 years I have become comfortable as an artist. The Work, my job is just do the Work, I know this, this is why I was put on Earth..Good night all..
http://www.slam.org/Exhibitions/monet.php

No comments: