Welcome to My blog

You will find a little bit more about me , my process in painting and the things I live for, Please enjoy and come back often.



Sunday, December 11, 2011

St Louis Plein Air Painters, MeetUp group

I have just started a MeetUp group, St Louis Plein Air Painters. The link is http://www.meetup.com/St-Louis-Plein-Air-Painters/ 
What is a MeetUp group? It is a way to use the internet to get off the internet with people of like minds. Like sewing? There's a MeetUp group. Hiking? Going out to dinner? If you can't find one in your area, START ONE YOURSELF! Then members can set up dates and times to meet. I belong to a hiking MeetUp group, there is about 2 months of hikes, weekends, week days, camping, it's great..Of course if you like or want to paint outdoors join Sir Painters!!!! NOW GO OUT AND PAINT!!!

No comments: