Welcome to My blog

You will find a little bit more about me , my process in painting and the things I live for, Please enjoy and come back often.



Monday, March 8, 2010

It's 1am and I can't sleep


Today was a better day than I've had over the past two weeks. We cut back on some anxiety medication and I feel much better, not so "lupy" or drunk. Kobi said I was slurring my words but I couldn't tell. Tomorrow I'll try driving again.Today I was able to work on the house for a few hours but that was about it. I still can't sleep normal hours and I don't want to take more meds for that. I still have a hard time thinking and typing at the same time but I'm in hopes that will get better (at least to where it was) I write in my journal almost daily, perhaps someday it can help others.I haven't painted since the face I did last night..Don't you love the photo?

No comments: