Welcome to My blog

You will find a little bit more about me , my process in painting and the things I live for, Please enjoy and come back often.



Friday, March 5, 2010

Can't sleep...




Do you ever feel like you need to paint what your feeling know matter how ugly it maybe. If I could put on paper the way I feel at this moment, this is what it would look like this. My art is the only way I can express the depth of lonleiness, darkness and pain, depression does to me....I hope someday we can find a real cure..I am not posting this journey for sympathy but to bring awareness to the 21 million people that live with this "treatable medical disease" but live with the "stigma" attached to it. WE must move forward in science and congress, to find a cure for mental illness and mood disorders.

2 comments:

Meera Rao said...

I wish you all the best. I came upon this article in NYT last week --might be of interest to you:
Depression's Upside http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/28/magazine/28depression-t.html?em

Take care

TedAGillespie said...

Thanks Merra I will difinetly take a look at it