Welcome to My blog

You will find a little bit more about me , my process in painting and the things I live for, Please enjoy and come back often.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Everyday is not Perfect

Today was a bad day for my depression. The mind didn't want to work, the feet in concrete, the guilt in full swing. I can be going along just fine week after week happy and joyful. Then BANG! It feels like someone unplugged the power switch, or gave me an IV of a drug that just sucked the life from me. After so many years with this disease (and it is a disease) I still can't figure it out, but neither can the doctors. The meds I'm on still work, but a couple of times a month, I'm completely out of it. Getting dressed, or taking a shower is a challenge. I know this will pass, what I don't know will it be a day, week, or month? On days like today I don't want to talk with anyone, but want to talk everyone. I can sit and stare at the wall for an hour, I can sleep for 18.
Tomorrow I will start again..

No comments: