Welcome to My blog

You will find a little bit more about me , my process in painting and the things I live for, Please enjoy and come back often.



Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Where???



It's been a long time since I've written on my blog and for all those thousands of fans, I'm sorry. Life is good and could only be better if I could find some time to paint. I have a new job as a Senior Living Counselor for a consulting company out of St Louis. I've never worked in the Senior Care industry before and love it. Assisted Living, Alzhiemers, Dementia, Independent Living we get hired to come in and help with marketing, management, care giving etc. At this time Kobi (my wife) and I are at a campaign in Wausau WI. If you've never been here, it's a beautiful little city, about 42K. We are looking at our first snow perhaps this weekend. Pictures to come....

No comments: