Welcome to My blog

You will find a little bit more about me , my process in painting and the things I live for, Please enjoy and come back often.



Thursday, March 18, 2010

My wife and Partner


This is about the most incredible woman I've ever known. Like the commercial says who does depression hurt, everyone. Kobi is scared and I'm scared for Kobi, I'm more scared for Kobi an I am the depression, I know the pattern, the up and downs, the overwheming feeling of despair, the lonliness and isolation...I know I will be back, she doesn't know that for sure, I do..I know she has lost the "outer me" for a while, but not forever. I won't let that happen. The "inner me" is still here struggling everyday to keep my head above water, treading water, hoping someone will see me, or I can see land..I can here the concern in here voice, the non-understanding of this disease. Not miss understanding, because we as a mental health industry we don't have many answers. How will this disease progress???We don't know. How long will it last? We don't know. What is the cause of the depression, We don't know. How do I take care of someone with depression? We're not sure.How can he be fine one day and out of it the next? We don't know. These are some of the questions we need answers for...

The depression comes in waves, a little better, a little worse...never really "plugged " into the life force..I saw someone running with excitement yesterday...I want that back...I wanted to be that person.. Everyday I get asked "How am I doing?" I'm depressed, what else is there to say...???

No comments: